[Dragaera] left hand right hand in Iorich (Michele Riccio, et al)

Thomas M. Coyle zxcasd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 13:35:11 PST 2010

The earliest (publication order) reference to the Right Hand of the Jhereg
is about halfway through Yendi, after Vlad is killed, Kragar is amazed that
Vlad doesn't realize who the assassins were, and then Vlad ruminates about
that for a few pages:

"Both were women--and the Right Hand of the Jhereg has very few women.
(There's Kiera the Thief, and maybe a few others, but they are a rarity.)"

A quick search shows additional references to that term, "Right Hand of the
Jhereg," in Phoenix and Dzur.

So, Vlad establishes very early that there's a Right hand, termed as such.

Tom