[Dragaera] Vlad's Destiny (Was: Re: Lavode - possible spoilers (Dzur))

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Mon Mar 15 12:58:32 PDT 2010

>From: Howard Brazee Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 11:18 AM
>To: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Vlad's Destiny
>(Was: Re: Lavode - possible spoilers (Dzur))

>Or she could be simply following her nature.

Yes, the whole business of Godhead requiring that one become a kind of
symbolic incarnation of an idea sort of implies that becoming a God
necessarily involves a sacrifice of a certain amount of free will.

I'm reminded of the story of the scorpion and the fox. If you don't know it,
Snopes has a page about it -
http://www.snopes.com/critters/malice/scorpion.asp

Verra may be simply doing what Verra does because she's unable to do
anything else.