[Dragaera] The New Palace

Jay Smith goannaman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:06:55 PDT 2010

> On another note, what do we suppose Piro's position is in the new Empire?
> Is
> Viscount of Adrilankha a meaningful title when Adrilankha becomes the seat
> of the Empire? Would Zerika repossess that title and award him another
> instead?

I wouldn't neccesarily assume that being the seat of the Empire diminishes
the role of Viscount would it?  For a modern example, the mayor of
Washingtond D.C. is not just a title, even though the US Federal Government
is seated there.

I wouldn't think that the empire would have much interest in the day to day
running of the city (guardsmen aside).