[Dragaera] Dragaera Casting

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Jun 3 05:34:43 PDT 2010

On 6/3/2010 5:57 AM, Ken Koester wrote:
> Howard Brazee wrote:
>

>> He has been complaining about aging lately.     How old is his son?
>>

> 8 at the time of =Iorich=, IIRC.
>
> Snarkhunter

And he had a well established business before he got married.   I'm in
the camp that Vlad is closer to 40 than 30.

When I read of his aging, I am reminded a bit about something Roger
Zelazny did - when Roger's character lit up a cigarette was when Roger
lit up a cigarette.   As a fogey, I am much more likely to think of
characters having the aches and pains I see as part of life - and would
be surprised if Steve doesn't do the same thing.