[Dragaera] Dragaera Casting

Bastlynn bastlynn at foxpaws.net
Thu Jun 10 22:14:20 PDT 2010

I almost mentioned 9th Gate myself - he does get pretty aggressive in a
number of the fist fights, but it's clear that's not his primary focus.
(Though I do love the look on the Girl's face when he accidentally
catches her one. ;)  ) It is one of his most significant
'not-crazy-Depp' roles, much more masculine, much more subtle and
competent (literally and mentally).