[Dragaera] Dragaera Casting

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 11 16:06:13 PDT 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Maximilian Wilson wrote:

> look quirky, but bearing in mind that /Athyra/ and parts of /Orca/ are
> the only external views we have of Vlad I'm more inclined to think
> Vlad is deadpan. I could be wrong.

Doesn't Vlad say he can be a "jongleur" or somesuch?  _Issola_?  But the
only people who he's interacted with much are dead, Noish-pa/Cawti, or
from an alien culture (cultures?).  The last being in large part (I
think) very much not inclined to wearing hearts on sleeves, unless
enemies are involved, and probably poor at reading Eastern expressions
if there are differences (which I'm inclined to suspect, though I don't
[or maybe very vaguely] recall Vlad indicating so).