[Dragaera] Dragaerans vs Easterners, relative population sizes

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Thu Aug 5 08:00:45 PDT 2010

In chapter 11 of Teckla, Vlad says that the Book of the Seven Wizards says
that "there are more Easterners in the world" than Dragaerans.  It could
be wrong, of course, but Vlad's mention of it doesn't make it sound at all
controversial.

We spend most of the books in the Empire, where Easterners are
(apparently) a minority, and where the Dragaerans appear to be the
dominant species on the planet.  But I guess there are a *lot* of small
Eastern kingdoms, or maybe even some not-so-small ones.

Alexx

"[CALVIN AND HOBBES] requires a great deal of research and I need to
 do more interplanetary exploration and paleontology work before I
 can continue."
   -- Bill Watterson on his upcoming sabbatical