[Dragaera] _Taltos_ and _The Hobbit_

Mark Landin marklandin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:32:19 PDT 2010

I remember reading an asimov story (forget which one) and was struck
at how the last section's voice and pacing was so different than the
rest of the story. Later found out campbell thought the ending was
lacking and tacked on his own, over asimov's objections, before
publishing. It was a heavy-handed effort...no wonder asimov disliked
him.