[Dragaera] Dragons and The Worm Ouroboros

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Sep 14 12:30:39 PDT 2010

  On 9/14/2010 1:13 PM, Philip Hart wrote:
> I think the Demons are pretty different from what we've seen of the
> Dragons.  When Adron is presented an honorable peace treaty with the
> Easterners, he's pleased.  If Sethra or Aliera could permanently banish
> the J, they would do it in a flash.

Sethra's already punished someone who doesn't quite have her long term
view - for wanting to be a Worm Ouroboros warrior.

Let's say you could instantly acquire the abilities of a random average
comic book superhero.   What would you do with those super abilities?
Chase down bin Laden?   Maybe.   Stop the Taliban - not likely.    Join
the NBA?   Be a star?   Lose your family to fame and fortune (or
vengeance)?    Create a Fortress of Solitude (Sethra's choice)?   Create
a Clark Kent (Sethra did it better)?

Or pray for super villains the Eddison way?