[Dragaera] Is Kelly foolish?

Ken Koester kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov
Wed Sep 22 12:26:52 PDT 2010

He's probably planning the equivalent of the General Strike.  And he's
probably overestimated the degree of internal rot in the system & the
degree of understood/felt oppression.  He'd probably wind up the
equivalent of Etienne Marcel, if his plans actually proceed, at least in
the sense of being ahead of his time.

Snarkhunter