[Dragaera] Kindle - Question for Steve

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 03:56:12 PDT 2010

yikes, that's almost as low as musician's royalties :)

Hmmmm....how many author's copies do you get for free each printing?  Cause you could probably make a better profit just upping that number and running your own damn business on Ebay.  Screw Lonely Mountain.  Based on how rarely I see copies of your books in stores up in Canada, it's pretty evident that their selling and distribution of your work (at least up here in the Chilly) sucks as much as your reimbursement.

I wonder if you're giving them 95% of your potential earnings for ink, dead trees, glue and the occasional Fabio with a sword.

Just give me the word, and I will never buy a book of yours from anywhere except your personally run store.

Jon