[Dragaera] Richard Dyer-Bennet

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 18 22:51:02 PST 2011

When I was a lonely grad student in Chicago, I used to listen to a radio
program called "The Midnight Special", which played folk and other sorts
of music.  For a period the show would open with a song by some guy who
sounded like he had just come in from forty days and forty nights in the
wilderness, with an amazing range and some sort of guitar technique that
probably involved a lost dulcimer.  I just looked up the song, which I've
never known anything about at all but which has always meant a lot to me,
and arrived at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRJMQgRhrGw

Lots of other cool stuff can be found there.