[Dragaera] The Desecrator

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Wed Mar 2 08:24:20 PST 2011

> On Behalf Of Michele Riccio

>When will the rest be posted???

It's a short story, not a novel excerpt. :)

Thanks for the head's up, Howard. I tweeted it out just in case any of my
followers happen to be Brustians.

Interesting to get a look inside the head of a Dzur, given that Telnan is a
basically congenial fellow from Vlad's standpoint. Likewise, interesting to
see yet another variation on melding with a Great Weapon. Apparently, it's
like Beetlejuice. "That's how he dies. That's how she dies. That's how they
die. It's all very personal."

I was highly amused at "archaeologist" being translated into "desecrator".
Up to the point that it was revealed to be Daymar, I was expecting it to be
some sort of extra-dimensional evil creature, which is probably just what
Steve intended. Heh.