[Dragaera] The Desecrator

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Wed Mar 2 11:59:10 PST 2011

>Anybody know what this is?  Canonical Dragaera story?  Excerpt of the
coming novel?  Are the illustrations part of The Canon?

The other story I read on the website was a stand-alone story. There were
some stories in the index that were clearly labeled "Excerpt: Blah blah
blah". Lacking that labeling, I deduce that "The Desecrator" is also a
stand-alone story.

I think it was just a fun diversion for Steve and it got him some attention
on the Tor website. I'm thinking that it wouldn't hurt for everyone who
reads it to post a comment on the story's web page rather than putting all
of the comments here on the list where outside readers and/or Tor management
won't see them.