[Dragaera] The Desecrator [spoilers]

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Thu Mar 3 12:45:46 PST 2011

My only (small) quibble with the story is that the very first mention of
Telnan anywhere is an off-hand remark about Great Weapons, where Sethra
mentions along the lines of "then there's Telnan who doesn't even know he
has a Great Weapon...". This was in Dragon, I believe, so Dzur was a bit
later on.

If this is Telnan's "introduction" to Nightslayer then he'd have to be
completely ignorant about Great Weapons in order to fail to realize the
nature of Nightslayer. Then again, he does seem like he might be the sort
who could say "Oh, I guess I never really thought about it" and make it
sound plausible.