[Dragaera] The Desecrator [spoilers]

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Thu Mar 3 15:36:38 PST 2011

> Any comment by the way about my tentative distinction between PI and "nth
> year in the reign of Zerika" earlier in the thread?  The Piroiad was
> confusing to me on this.

I'm currently in process of revising the section of the Timeline for the
Piroiad, so I apologize for any confusion.

PI = Year of Zerika's Reign exactly, at least until Zerika steps down.

Alexx

"Nature teaches more than she preaches.  There are no sermons in stones.
 It is easier to get a spark than a moral."    -- John Burroughs