[Dragaera] The Desecrator [spoilers]

Chris Olson chrisf.olson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:53:11 PST 2011

> On Mar 7, 2011, at 4:37 PM, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
> >> A few thoughts, here and there.
> >>
> >> Spoilers ahoy.
> >>

> >> Shout-outs, references, in-jokes:
> >>

> > That still leaves "His skin was a shade of gold I’d never seen
> > before", though.  But then it occurred to me -- could "a shade of
> > gold" in fact mean ...  *amber*?

Of course, it could be that Nightslayer recalls the time before the
Enclouding, when Dragaerans felt the sun's golden rays.  Didn't know
Dragaerans were subject to a nice, golden tan, did we?  ;)

Personally, I want to see Morollan with a tan.  And he should totally put on
a false beard, too.  Hey!  Vlad's final contract: Put a 'stash on Morollan
while the Dragonlord is sleeping....

Tehehe,
ChrisO