[Dragaera] Tiassa [very mild spoilers]

Matthew matthew at infodancer.org
Tue Mar 29 11:19:01 PDT 2011

On 03/29/2011 11:07 AM, Steve Hubbell wrote:
> I went to the local Barnes & Noble and drooled over a copy of Tiassa last night, but I managed to resist the (extremely strong) urge to buy a copy then and there. My copy should arrive from Amazon in a couple more days, hopefully.
Thanks to my Kindle I am 80% of the way through mine.  It's very
interesting.  People who liked Athyra will like this one, I think.  So
will people who liked the Khaavren romances.

Also, the humor is strong in this one.

And there's a framing device that makes me wonder if there is an
explicit continuity modification by means of time travel going on.