[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 59, Issue 4

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Tue Jun 7 14:03:35 PDT 2011

On 6/7/11 4:03 PM, dragaera-request at lists.dragaera.info wrote:
> In conjunction with that, I'm hoping someone could point me toward
> contacting the creator of the artwork for the Cycle[1].
>
> In fact, what I'd really like would be a means of contacting someone
> currently involved with administration of The Adrilankha Gift Shop.  Is such
> a person perchance on list?

That would be me.... :) There are two illustrations out there, though.
The one on the CafePress shop is mine. There is another that appears in
one of the later books (Jhegaala, I think) that I did not create. You
are free to use mine for any purpose related to SKZB. It's a Creative
Commons image. If you need more source files or you would like to take
over administering the shop, please contact me off-list.

Regards,

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood