[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 59, Issue 9

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 15:10:57 PDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Hello Sirs,

My name is SÁNDOR KOVÁCS, and I am  communicating to you for your help and assistance for the Prince of Fenario.

Due to unrest in our kingdom, the prince requires a contact within the DRAGARAN EMPIRE to help in transferring 200,000 Imperials of the nobile Prince's monies out of the reach of the rebel factions.

For as your assistance is most desparately needed, you would be compenserated for as much of 10% of the balance transfered if you would be so kind as to provide the nobile temporary use of your drawing account with Lord Harbrough.

Owing to the many of enemies the Prince has, we would ask for the greatest discretion in your for to be providing your private account number for us to allow the funds to be transferred to your account. We would then give you a second account number for you to transfer these funds to, less your percentage, at a date to be specified later.

Many be the thanks of the Prince if you would be so happy to help him in this matter.

Awaiting your reply most earnestly,

SÁNDOR KOVÁCS

Peronal attashay to Prince Miklos.