[Dragaera] Geography: The Map of Dragaera, Release 2

Bryan Newell bryann at bryann.net
Sat Jun 18 19:44:18 PDT 2011

I've spent the last couple of weeks making a few minor changes to the map.

Rather than flood the list with each such change, I created a change log so
anyone who is interested can find out what's new off-list. A link to it is
right below the small map on the front page at
http://bryann.net/dragaera/map.  As a convenience to list members, I've
added a horizontal line to the change log to indicate when I last posted an
update to the list (so anything after the last line is "new to the list" so
to speak).

In addition to a few additions/corrections suggested by Alexx, I also added
/Iorich/, /The Desecrator/ and /Tiassa/ to the project, and created a new
page called Unresolved Issues (link next to the change log) that, among
other things, lists all the locations I have so far been unable to locate.
While making that list, I found a handful of locations I had overlooked and
could place, and have done so.

Finally, one new map-related item has been added: I created a very basic
(but accurately scaled) Google Earth overlay.  It's fairly low resolution
when compared to the map, but fairly high resolution as far as Google Earth
is concerned, so if anyone has any problems accessing it, let me know and
I'll make an even lower resolution version available.

As always, if you have any comments or questions, or have an idea of how to
resolve one of the unresolved issues, you can either post to the list or
email me directly at the email address provided at the bottom of each page
on my map site.

Bryan