[Dragaera] Stuff I never got in Tiassa (Spoilers)

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Fri Jul 1 13:59:20 PDT 2011

> Alternatively, LT thought eating their souls was rude and so it didn't
> happen.

I could easily see that. Whether she has woken up or is in the process
of waking up, I think LT could quite readily conclude that letting one's
weapon eat the souls of the relatives of one's sweetheart (however
reluctant) would not be appropriate. I could even see her debating that
point with Vlad after she was drawn, resulting in him switching weapons.

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood