[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 60, Issue 8

phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Sun Jul 31 22:05:28 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 04:31:29PM -0400, Jonathan Carey wrote:

> But that makes me wonder about _Issola_.  The Jenoine's point of
> attack was the LSoC.  Now, that was apparently because of the
> circumstances (ie, their siphon point that got shut off was there, so
> of course you send "technicians" to investigate/repair at the site of
> the problem).  But they didn't seem to care too much about the Chaos
> itself; perhaps they have the Chaos equivalent of a Nuclear Hazard
> Suit, and were wearing it when they showed up--or perhaps they didn't

Sethra or Verra said that the Jenoine have a natural (partial?)
immunity to the effects of amorphia.  Which is a very odd claim when
conjoined with the statemet that Dragaera is the only place amorphia
occurs.  Thus why I think the Jenoine are the equivalent of TRiH
"angels" in this universe.  Who else would need natural amorphia
resistance?

-xx- Damien X-)