[Dragaera] Amorphia Resistance of Jenoine

Jonathan Carey carey.jonathan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:23:34 PDT 2011

As an aside before I make my comment, Alexx, you are legen------dary.

>Sethra or Verra said that the Jenoine have a natural (partial?)
>immunity to the effects of amorphia.  Which is a very odd claim when
>conjoined with the statemet that Dragaera is the only place amorphia
>occurs.  Thus why I think the Jenoine are the equivalent of TRiH
>"angels" in this universe.  Who else would need natural amorphia
>resistance?

>-xx- Damien X-)

I totally agree with you, Damien--and I'd still like to see how much
the other Stories in Steve's oeuvre tie into the Dragaeran timeline.

But I have one thought that's bothering me:  if Jenoine have a natural
almost complete immunity to the disruptive effects of amorphia, then
why are
they so discommoded when Vlad unleashes his little pebble in _Is_?
Why would they even care?

Jon