[Dragaera] Paarfi's Whiteash of Adron

Aaron Walrath a_walrath at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 23:19:44 PDT 2011

It has been a while since I read FHYA, but didn't the orb fall dead to the ground when Tortaalik was killed?

Maybe it was that the orb "turned off" that caused Adron to lose control of the spell. Here he is shoving massive amounts of power into the orb, trying to control it, then suddenly it shuts off, closes the door, and there is no where to put all this energy that he has created.

Sorry for posting at the top, but Android is a jerk, and won't let me put it at the bottom.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android