[Dragaera] Why does the empire license brothels?

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Mon Nov 7 07:03:42 PST 2011

> (Counterarguement was that Aerich and Tazendra never acted on their
> own feelings for each other; but then again Aerich, as a Lyorn, might
> be a lot stricter than pretty much anyone else in the Empire regarding
> this. So a cross-House lover might be risque enough for a Lyorn to
> never do it, but a Yendi or a Dragon might think it's exciting.)

As I mentioned cross-thread, individuals vary.  While it is certain that
*Aerich* would never take a cross-house lover, I can imagine a sort of
Lyorn who would.  I expect it's much rarer among Lyorns than among the
other Houses, but I would be surprised if it never happened.

Alexx

"Everyone makes fun of France and everyone tries to take it over.
 Obviously, invasion is the sincerest form of flattery."
      -- Madeleine Reynaud des MilleRoses