[Dragaera] Steve's Focus

skzb skzb at dreamcafe.com
Mon Nov 14 10:33:09 PST 2011

I've just finished a collaboration with Skyler White.  It's called
Spiked, and I suppose you'd call it contemporary sf.  Or maybe Secret
History.  I'm more excited about it than anything I've done since
Freedom and Necessity.  I think Tor will buy it, and I'm guessing it'll
be out in a year or so.

I'm just now starting on a new Vlad novel.  I think this one will be
Hawk, and it moves the story forward.  Thanks for asking.