[Dragaera] Steve's Focus

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 14 12:27:13 PST 2011

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011, skzb wrote:

> I think Tor will buy it, and I'm guessing it'll be out in a year or so.

If Tor buys it, we will too.

> I'm just now starting on a new Vlad novel.  I think this one will be Hawk,

in which Vlad realizes he can just nab the council members who want him
killed one by one and have Daymar change their minds, but after the first
he decides it's not worth spending that much time being driven nuts.

> and it moves the story forward.

Oh, never mind.

On a more serious note, someone in _Tiassa_ says "curious as a Hawk", and
given Alexx's recent comments about Vlad choosing not to think much about
the spookiness that surrounds him, I hope Vlad gets more than he was
looking for again.

>  Thanks for asking.

Are we there yet?