[Dragaera] Off-Topic Discussion: Occupy Wall Street

Jonathan Carey carey.jonathan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:07:58 PST 2011

Given that Steve has a strong passion for political systems, I thought
it might not be too off-topic to ask on his take on the recent OWS
movement.  I presume that Steve would be a "sympathizer" like myself,
but I'm not really looking for a "do you agree or not" answer to the
central premise of OWS itself (provided he'd like to answer at all),
I'm more interested in his general thoughts on the movement.

OWS = Occupy Wall Street

My apologies if this somewhat hijacks the purpose of this list, but
there hasn't been a lot of discussion of late, so I figured it
wouldn't hurt too much.

Jon