[Dragaera] Off-Topic Discussion: Occupy Wall Street

Matthew matthew at infodancer.org
Thu Dec 15 09:41:42 PST 2011

On 12/15/2011 11:19 AM, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> There's no "rational" when it comes to the Tea Party.  That being the
> case, kindly keep this off of the Dragaera list.  There are plenty of
> other places where you can go look like a fool and get congratulated for
> it.
I'll remind you I didn't start the discussion, nor have I engaged in
irrational personal attacks.  I am disappointed by the lack of tolerance
and civility in many of the responses I have received, including this one.

That said, you are correct in that it appears to be impossible to hold a
rational and civil conversation on this topic in this forum, despite my
best efforts.  I expect the discussion will fade away shortly and no
longer be a concern to you, and I most sincerely apologize for
expressing my contrary opinion within your hearing, sir.

Thank you for your assistance in reaching the decision to bow out of
this conversation.  Anyone who wishes to continue in private email is
welcome to contact me directly so as not to bother the list further.
(DamienX, I'd be glad to respond to your last two emails privately, just
let me know if you'd like to continue off-list).