[Dragaera] Memory jog -- the dragon in Issola

Loiosh dé Taltos loiosh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:03:46 PST 2012

I sent this to the wrong location earlier :) -- relevant quotes

Then the other Lords of Judgment appeared. Four ... six ... maybe ten of
them, spreading out over the area. Some I might have recognized from the
Halls of Judgment if I’d been closer. Some of them appeared to be more or
less human from this distance, others not—I recognized one figure that
seemed to be nothing more than a burning stick; another took the form of a
cat-centaur; there was a thing that reminded me a little of that chunk of
trellanstone, only with legs and spindly little arms; yet another seemed
like a walking prism, at least, there were a lot of colors, and my eyes
couldn’t focus on it; and there was even a dragon which, from across a long
distance, seemed almost to catch my eye for an instant, as if it knew me. I
stared back. Could it be that one from the Paths of the Dead? No, for some
reason, it didn’t seem like that dragon. Eventually it looked away, leaving
me wondering.

----

Aliera said, “Sethra, look.”

We all stopped and looked, and discovered that we were, in fact, not the
only ones moving directly at the Jenoine: the dragon was, too.

“Well, that is hardly surprising,” said Sethra.

“Who is it?” asked Aliera.

“You don’t know?”

“No, should I?”

“Yes.”

“Well then, who—”

“Not now,” said Sethra. She frowned, and finally said, “Very well. Leave
her alone, we’ll adjust.”

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:54 PM, James Griffin <umbraenoctis at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Actually, IIRC, Aliera didn't, and Sethra was suprised by that.  > From:
> steve.rapaport at gmail.com
> > Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 17:43:40 +0000
> > To: dd-b at dd-b.net
> > CC: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
> > Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Memory jog -- the dragon in Issola
> >
> > Last I heard, it was Devera!  No explanation about how that comes about,
> > but those who should have recognized her, did.
> >
> > On 26 February 2012 17:33, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Have you guys settled who the dragon in the battle at the end of Issola
> > > is?  The one happily munching on a Jenoine?  Or is that still a
> mystery?
> > > --
> > > David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
> > > Snapshots: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/**SnapshotAlbum/data/<