[Dragaera] Missing pages in The Book of Dragon

Robert Holland robertholland0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:04:44 PDT 2012

Hey, all. There seems to be several pages' worth of conversation between
Vlad and Teldra missing near the beginning of chapter 9 of Issola, in my
copy of the 2011 printing of The Book of Dragon. I can't be the first
one to notice this, but I can't find any mention of it after some
googling. What's a good place to mention it (and maybe post the missing
text, if that's permissible) that will help new readers find it?