[Dragaera] Missing pages in The Book of Dragon

Patrick Burroughs celticmadman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:10:13 PDT 2012

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 17:04, Robert Holland <robertholland0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, all. There seems to be several pages' worth of conversation between
> Vlad and Teldra missing near the beginning of chapter 9 of Issola, in my
> copy of the 2011 printing of The Book of Dragon. I can't be the first one to
> notice this, but I can't find any mention of it after some googling. What's
> a good place to mention it (and maybe post the missing text, if that's
> permissible) that will help new readers find it?

I found and mentioned this problem a while ago; I emailed Tor about it
and they said to send the book to them for a replacement. I just need
to scrounge up the money to be able to get it out.

It occurs to me, though, that if multiple books are having this
problem, maybe the entire run was bad?

~Celti