[Dragaera] Brust on Audio...

Michele Riccio mishka_30 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 11:14:17 PDT 2012

I started listening to the audio version of  "Jhereg"  - and yes, the "voices" aren't what I expected (they all sound like a cross between Transylvanian and Upper-crust snob - except Loiosh, who sounds like Peter Lorre).  On the other hand - now I know how everything is pronounced.  :-)

Previous to this I listened to Glen Cook's 'Black Company Series' (another series I love and have read over and over) - and the narrator was perfect.  So, it can be done.