[Dragaera] Some fanart I found

Konrad Gaertner kgaertner at tx.rr.com
Sun Jan 20 20:13:43 PST 2013

I was poking around the site of an artist who draws a webcomic I just
recently fell in love with, and discovered she's done fanart of Vlad:

http://www.casualvillain.com/gallery/vlad.html

On the minus side, he's wearing some sort of armor and has the
beginnings of a beard, but on the plus side this is the best drawing
I've ever seen of Spellbreaker.  (I'm pretty sure it's also the only
drawing I've ever seen of Spellbreaker.)

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                          -- James Nicoll