[Dragaera] Need a passage from "Iorich"

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:07:01 PST 2013

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Michael Wojcik <mwojcik at newsguy.com> wrote:

> Most of the Kindle editions I've seen lack much of the peripheral text you
> get with print editions - blurbs, sometimes the author bio, even in some
> cases indicia (publication information). That's annoying, even though you
> can generally find that material online.

Also, sometimes even if information is not missing, you can overlook it:
the Kindle edition often starts at Chapter 1 when you open it, but it's not
at 0%, and if you hit back a few times you may see that there is a forward,
or publication information, that you missed because it was auto-skipped.
This doesn't bother me but it is something to be aware of.

-Max

--
Hahahahaaaa!!! That is ME laughing at YOU, cruel world.
    -Jordan Rixon

I could not love thee, dear, so much,
Loved I not Honour more.