[Dragaera] OT: Peter S. Beagle and the The Last Unicorn Screening Tour

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 22:10:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

Found this on the internet and thought it was pretty cool.
http://lastunicorntour.com/

"The goal of the tour is to give as many people as possible a chance  to
meet Peter and see The Last Unicorn the way it was created to be seen  — in a
movie theater! There will be screenings all over America from now through
the end of 2015, as well as major cities in Canada, the United Kingdom,
Ireland,  Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan."

I have "The Last Unicorn" book, dvd and graphic novel.  I've read  another
of his books "Folk of the Air".

Anyone read any of his other books?