[Dragaera] Current world vs alien world

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Sep 25 06:57:13 PDT 2013

It's interesting that I find more unfamiliar terms in _The Incrementalists_ than I do in other on-topic books here.   Admittedly, a character also is unfamiliar with the world of professional poker - but I am also unfamiliar with popular USAmerican candy bars (despite living in the US).   An advantage of getting this in e-book format made it easy for me to Google.

In Dragaera, readers all start the same place - on Earth.    But our familiarity with Earth cultures vary.