[Dragaera] : 'Gypsy' and 'Taltos' sighted on PBS

Michele Riccio mishka_30 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 10:17:31 PDT 2013

Very tangential, but I found it cool.  PBS recently did a three part series on comics/superheros. In episode three, at about 30 minutes, they show a woman in line to buy the Superman dies issue - behind her on the shelf you can see 'Gypsy' and I think the spine of 'Taltos' (old footage, hard to really be sure, it could also be 'Teckla'). Just a brief glimpse - but it kinda felt like seeing a friend in the crowd.

Michele