[Dragaera] Hawk release date

Toby F. Jones tfjwww at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 01:56:13 PST 2013

What in the hell is going on with Hawk?  I know little about writing and
nothing about getting one's writing published, but I'm beginning to have an
inkling of a hunch full of suspicions that there is a whole lot going on
under the surface.  If anyone in the know can help it would be greatly
appreciated!  Please include the entity that stands in the way of its
publication, and I will begin disliking them with extreme prejudice.  If
it's Mr. Brust, himself, then... well, I will trust his judgement
completely!

On the bright side, this jones for a new Vlad novel has pushed me to
discover more of Mr. Brust's work - thoroughly enjoyed "Agyar" and am in
the middle of "To reign in Hell" - and his philosophies on Dream Cafe.  Why
wait so long?... right!

Rather than count words, I'm just gonna say "what the hell!" and risk being
booted after my first post.

>From one working person to fan's of a fan of all working persons!,
Toby Jones