[Dragaera] Hawk is on Pre-order at Amazon

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 23 23:07:23 PDT 2014

http://www.littlebig25.com/Editions.html

http://www.integralarchive.org/

I'd get a Vance Integral Edition if I had the space, and if it wasn't
the case that the only way to get one is to pay $3k on ebay for a set
in "acceptable" condition...

I've got physical copies of all of SKZB's published books, and I guess
I'll continue to buy hardcovers instead of switching to electronic
copies unless the royalties for the latter are better for the Author.