[Dragaera] Vlad

Philip Hart via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Aug 18 09:59:09 PDT 2014

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014, Brian E Vanskyock via Dragaera wrote:

> Hmm  well I need a Brustian fix...
>
> I will definitely need to reread the series, starting tonight

Amazon is telling me to read the Shadow Unit series - it looks like SKZB
contributed to #15.  So I've read the first few, which I thought were
pretty good sf-tinged police procedurals, though the email-dating-chatter
and jokes about how much some of the characters eat is a bit much.  Anyone
have an opinion about whether committing to reading another dozen to get
to the SKZB one is a good idea?