[Dragaera] Hawk

Mark Landin via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sun Oct 5 14:38:06 PDT 2014

Saw hawk in hardcover at my local Barnes & Noble yesterday. Already had it
preordered on Nook so passed.

On Sunday, October 5, 2014, Mark Tiller via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> Thank you all!
>

> I was looking on Amazon UK which doesn’t have it. :(
>

> Cheers
>

> Mark

"He's old enough to know what's right and young enough not to choose it.
He's strong enough to win the world and weak enough to lose it." - Neal
Peart