[Dragaera] I reviewed Hawk. :-/

Corwin Brust via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Oct 29 20:03:41 PDT 2014

I think he's indeed been subtler than you realize, but of course you could
be quite correct that key he didn't add or advance breadcrumbs.   In any
case great review, thanks. Since we know just exactly where Vallista will
fall I guess we'll probably know before too long?  And for the record, it's
when I don't catch him at dropping them is the most fun.

I'm pretty darned sure that he's not dolling out a few remaining plot
points, based on my theory that things that should come up haven't.  Then
again, my information is unreliable and I may be alone in living in a world
where he hasn't drifted away from (or forgotten) something I caught wind of
and thought was cool and maybe **important**.

On the flip, and to be as close as I will to totally fair, other
perspectives of which I may have had the advantage may have been quite a
bit less focused on Vlad vs what we've been reading.  I cannot directly
refute the theory every single thing I think I know is either wrong or tied
up in some secretly plotted out single book.

Doubts.