[Dragaera] Hawk *SPOILERS*

Scott Schultz via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Nov 3 11:37:46 PST 2014

 Exactly. A Velcro harness would require the knives and darts and assorted
 implements of destruction to have Velcro tabs attached to them. I can't
really
 see that working out well, especially with anything meant to be thrown.

 I imagine the harness to be something that incorporates the sort of sticky
gel
 or "clay" that you use to hang things from walls without using nails. 3M
sells
 hooks with this sort of backing that are able to hold up a fair amount of
 weight.

 Basically, something like this:
https://www.vat19.com/item/joes-sticky-stuff-pressure-sensitive-tape
(Note that I have no affiliation with Joe or his "sticky stuff", heh).