[Dragaera] Dramatis Personae once again up to date

Jon Lincicum via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Nov 10 15:56:13 PST 2014

Hello All,

This is just a friendly FYI to the list that the Dramatis Personae page on the Lyorn Records is once again up-to-date with character entries and descriptions for all published Dragaera works (now including /Hawk/).

This resource can be found here if you would like to bookmark it:

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Meta:Dramatis_Personae

Phew. Now I'll need to find something else to take up all my spare time.

Maybe I'll make a page that documents every meal in every book. A Dramatis Culinae, if you will?

--Majikjon