[Dragaera] resent email that got bounced by List Admin

Steve Rapaport via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Nov 12 10:30:11 PST 2014

I posted this same thing last week and either it didn't make it to the
list, or nobody thought it worth a reply.

but I do. I think vlad's lack of curiosity about LT is way out of
character, certainly now that is has been some years after Teldra's death.
whatever Verra did to his head, I will be very surprised if this isn't part
or even most of it.

I suspect verra wants vlad's relationship with LT to be delayed a while,
until he's in a position to do things her way, and also to give him time to
cool off so he doesn't do something impulsive with his new power before
she's prepared to direct him.

 Thanks for bringing it up again, Jon!

Steve

On Wednesday, 12 November 2014, Jonathan Carey, CHRP via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> I also get the feeling that Verra's put a few things into his mind to
> protect his sanity.  Though that could be an erroneous assumption based on
> the association of those protections to things that could legitimately
> threaten his sanity--but just as easily contain things about the true
> nature of the Gods and/or Great Weapons and/or Jenoine etc etc.  It strikes
> me as somewhat unusual that Vlad DOESN'T want to learn everything about his
> environment.  His whole M.O. thus far has been to have an extensive
> intelligence network.  I just don't see it as being consistent that he'd
> let the Elephant in the room that is LT go unexamined, no matter how
> squicky he feels about GWs in general (and even more so because that
> doesn't seem to apply at all to LT in specific).  While the fact that he
> HASN'T asked thus far is reinforced by Vlad, Aliera or Sethra mentioning
> various things about LT waking up etc etc, it's possible that, upon hearing
> those comments, Vlad followed up with those questions--and it is the
> answers to these that Verra is blocking from his memory in addition to, as
> Majickjon suggests, many other things about which we'll likely never know,
> even if Vlad eventually finds out.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jon Carey, B.A.(Hon), CHRL, CHRP

\Steve