[Dragaera] Liberals

Jerry Friedman via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Nov 17 22:23:56 PST 2014

----- Original Message -----

I'll add the quotation from /Taltos/, Ch. 16.

"It is commonly believed that if anyone had the strength to take hold of the
great wheel that is the Cycle and physically move it, the time of the current
House would pass, and the next would arrive.  It is also commonly held that
it would require enough strength to overcome all the weight contained by the
forces of history, tradition, and will that keep the Cycle turning as it
does."

Jerry Friedman