[Dragaera] Missing Fan Sites

Mark Mandel via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Jun 10 19:52:15 PDT 2015

Oboy... everything's crazy here. I had a lot of issues in my life, and I
just can't guarantee. A lot of the problem is that many of the files, I
cannot find. When the idiots --- well, whichever idiots it was, when
Megapath bought my previous ISP, they friggin' LOST a lot of sites,
including mine. I've been able to retrieve some of the files via the
Wayback Machine, but I still haven't removed the Waybackery from them.

Sorry, folks. C&S was lots of fun for me and I hope it will be so again,
but... I'll have to see.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:40 AM, rone via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> Steve Rapaport via Dragaera writes:
> >I just heard from Mark yesterday -- he says he's planning on getting
> >C&S back up once he's settled.
>
> It's been six months... site's still down.  Does he need a hand?
>
> rone
> --
> Inanitas inanitatum et omnia inanitas                          <
> rone at ennui.org>

Mark A. Mandel, proprietor, Cracks and Shards
http://www.cracksandshards.com
a Steven Brust fan website