[Dragaera] Not unthinkable

Philip Hart via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Sep 2 14:19:39 PDT 2015

On Wed, 2 Sep 2015, David Dyer-Bennet via Dragaera wrote:

> Letting it go by unchallenged is acceptance

Sort of failing to live up to my disagreement with the above, I cite:
https://xkcd.com/386/

> Therefore it's important that we *not post such things* here, okay?

This however I agree with, esp. given the dearth of topical posts. I've
been meaning for about a year to comment on _Hawk_ and will try to do so
before another Text comes out.  Alexx recently noted he'd had some health
issues for a while, which I was very sorry to hear; I was in high school
32 years ago when _Jhereg_ was published, and we long-time readers aren't
as young as once.  Following Vlad's aging while aging has been a
significant part of reading the Texts for me.